In the ESET PROTECT (Cloud) Web Console create a new policy or edit an existing one and assign it on machines where you want to use the ESET LiveGuard Advanced (ESET Dynamic Threat Defense).
ESET LiveGuard Advanced (ESET Dynamic Threat Defense) Settings
- Log in to Web Console and create or edit a policy.
- In the Settings section select your product and navigate to:
- To enable the ESET LiveGuard Advanced (ESET Dynamic Threat Defense) you have to switch on all 3 settings in the Cloud-Based protection section.
- You can define which files are sent automatically to ESET cloud when suspicious.
- Set up detection threshold and actions taken after a file has positive result above the threshold.
- Finish the policy by selecting computers or groups to be assigned by the policy. New settings are applied after next replication between Server and Agents (usually few minutes).