When using the default notification in ESMC/ESET PROTECT: At least one computer has not connected for more than 14 days, you are not able to enrich the subject and or body with variables . (e.g. Computer name, Static group name and the last connected timestamp)
This is by design for the following notification Event: Server status changes.
You can create the following workaround using the scheduled report functionality:
- Create a new report in ESMC/ESET PROTECT.
- Give the new report a logical name.
- Set the Display table checkmark.
- Add at least the following table columns.
- Set the following filter.
- Now create a schedule for the newly created report.
- Set your preffered scheduling options.
- In the delivery section, make sure "Send email if report is empty "is unchecked.
Now you will receive a report via email with computer(s) which are not connected for more than 14 days. If there are no computers matching the criteria no report/email is send.