- You received the "SQL Server Native Client 11.0: Unable to load sqlnclir11.rll due to either missing file or version mismatch. The application cannot continue." error message in the Application Event Log every 30 minutes
- You may be receiving these errors after upgrading ESET File Security for Mircosoft Windows Server from version 6.x to 7.x
If you are receiving these messages, you can choose to ignore them since they do not represent an issue for your system.
You can also disable these messages from appearing in your Application Event Log.
- In ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server, disable automatic exclusions.
- Remove existing exclusions for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Specify new file exclusions and processes exclusions manually. For detailed information about exclusions for Microsoft SQL Server, see the following article (section Directories and file name extensions to exclude from virus scanning and Processes to exclude from virus scanning)