Hard token support is available in ESET Secure Authentication from version 2.3.0 and later. Although ESET Secure Authentication provides support for hard tokens, ESET does not sell or otherwise distribute hard tokens.
ESET Secure Authentication supports any event-based HOTP tokens that are OATH-compliant. The token data can be imported into ESET Secure Authentication using an XML file in the PSKC format. Most hard token vendors supply you with a PSKC file when you purchase your hard tokens. See the ESET Secure Authentication Product Manual for instructions to import your PSKC file into ESET Secure Authentication.
The following tokens have been certified for use with ESET Secure Authentication:
- NagraID Security (http://www.nidsecurity.com) NIDS 1xxx Series Single Button Display Card.
- YubiKey Neo & Neo-N (https://www.yubico.com/products/yubikey-hardware/yubikey-neo/)
- YubiKey Standard & Nano (https://www.yubico.com/products/yubikey-hardware/yubikey-2/)
The following tokens may also be used with ESET Secure Authentication, but have not been certified for use:
- Feitian OTP c100 (http://www.ftsafe.com/product/otp/hotp)
- VASCO DIGIPASS GO 6 (https://www.vasco.com/products/client_products/single_button_digipass/digipass_go6.aspx)