If you are having difficulty installing or updating your ESET product's virus signature database on a WYSE-embedded Window's XP terminal, increasing the size of the temporary data storage allocation will likely fix the issue. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Ramdisk is allocated to 16MB by default. Try setting the Ramdisk to 32 MB or higher. Click here for step-by-step instructions on changing Ramdisk settings from a WYSE terminal.
- Retest on the workstation to verify that the problem is resolved.
- Restart your device.
- After the restart, open ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key on your keyboard to access the Advanced setup tree.
- Click Update.
- Click Clear next to Clear update cache and click OK to save your changes.
Related information on the WYSE Technology Knowledgebase: