I want to inform you that ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security for macOS 6.11 was released.
In case you would like to install the current version 6.10.910 on clean Monterey, local GUI installed would get stuck and in case you'd be updating to this version, a user would get a system prompt about WAP even though it was accepted before. For that, we're going to release 6.11. Along with that, 6.11 has fixed bugs regarding Firewall and Device control.
- Release date: 6 October 2021
- Product: ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security for Mac- 6.11.1
- Type: Service release
- Availability: Global excl. Japan
- Added: macOS Monterey support
- Improved: Uninstallation of System Extensions doesn't require entering password 4 times
- Fixed: IP address exclusions for Web Access Protection does not work as expected
- Fixed: Add Proxy Configuration prompt shows in case of application update
- Fixed: Firewall logging level does not remain the same after reboot or reinstall
- Minor fixes and optimizations in Firewall and Device Control