Skip to main content
Release Announcement: ESET Endpoint for Windows 8.1.2037.2 (Hotfix) - Nieuws / Releases / Hotfix - ESET Tech Center
Release Announcement: ESET Endpoint for Windows 8.1.2037.2 (Hotfix)
Authored by Mitchell | ESET Nederland
Category: Releases > Hotfix
We have just successfully published the hotfix of both ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security 8.1 and the installation binaries are henceforth available online on our global website and in the software repository of ESET PROTECT.
Changelog version 8.1.2037.2
- Fixed: switching between the main and child dialog windows in some cases.
- Fixed: detection of SCSI drives as removable scan target.
- Fixed: locking Secure Browser controls at Main / Web and email/ Setup page when settings are forced by policy.
- Fixed: reverting of non-locked to default settings when policy is applied.
- Fixed: indication of applied changes in advanced settings (menu, links, groups)
- Fixed: help link for the application statuses setting window
- Fixed: handling of local time value for Next run in scheduler when new task is created
- Fixed: activation with offline license in managed environment
- Fixed: data retrieval for Security report map
- Fixed: updating of EDTD/EI activation status to be correctly displayed in the ESET Protect
- Fixed: crashes in Device control while device enumeration
- Fixed: crashes in RTFS protection while scanning file sent to network printer
- Fixed: Localization (including JPN feedback)
- Improved: Update mode is set to ASK BEFORE UPDATE in non-managed and NEVER UPDATE in managed environment for JPN builds
- Other stability and performance improvement