I would like to inform you that today ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server 9.0 was released. Additional release for automatic updates is planned after the safety period (~30 days) and will be properly announced with arelease announcements.
Please find more information about release details and changelog below.
- Release date: 31 May 2022
- Product: ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server - 9.0.15003.0
- Type: Major release
- Availability: Global excl. Japan
- NEW: Auto-update - opt-out automatic updates of product to the latest version
- NEW: Brute-force attack protection against password guessing for RDP and SMB services.
- NEW: Future End User License Agreement amendments and terms variation by notification
- IMPROVED: Skip file scan for files not modified within specified time interval
- IMPROVED: ESET OneDrive scanner deleted when permissions are not accepted
- IMPROVED: Improved counting of users from trusted domain
- IMPROVED: New dialogue for SharePoint administrator account credentials
- FIXED: Vulnerability CVE-2022-27167
- FIXED: Duplicated users are not removed from the user count
- FIXED: Refreshing application statuses causes reset of input entered by user during product initialization
- FIXED: Archived files restored after launching on-demand scan
- FIXED: Issues with reporting protection status to ESET Protect
- FIXED: Inconsistencies when using the GUI with high resolution screens
- FIXED: Email notifications missing in ESHELL
- FIXED: Automatic exclusion of files when using a DC role with automatic exclusions enabled
- REMOVED: Support of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007