- Install the ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) mobile app from the SMS download link
- Log into Outlook Web Access using the ESA mobile app
- Change your personal identification number (PIN) for ESET Secure Authentication
Android user? Click here
Blackberry user? Click here
iPhone user? Click here
Install the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app
- Tap Messages on the Start screen.
- Open the SMS message with the text, "To install ESET Secure Authentication, click http://..." and tap the URL link.
- Tap Install a new App.
Tap Add token to app if you already have the application installed and activated; and you are an administrator or user of several domains and you wish to add a token of another domain to your ESA mobile app. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Write down the number displayed and tap Install App.
If you have already installed the ESA app, write down the number you are shown, open the ESA app and proceed to step 8.
- Tap install.
- Once the application has installed, tap view and in the initial screen tap the check mark icon to set a PIN code that will protect the app against unauthorized access.
- Enter the desired PIN code and and tap . Enter the PIN code again and tap confirm.
- After setting a PIN code, the demo screen will appear. Tap the gear icon and tap Manual activation.
- In the Activate application screen, enter your phone number (the one the SMS was sent to), the activation code you wrote down in step 4 and then tap .
Use ESET Secure Authentication to login to Outlook Web Access
- On your personal computer, access Outlook Web Access (OWA) as directed by your administrator. Enter your Microsoft Exchange username and password into the OWA login screen and click Log On. A second OWA login screen will prompt you to enter your one-time password, which you will generate using the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app.
- On your mobile device look up the Authentication app among the installed applications (swipe right to left from the Start screen) and tap the Authentication app icon.
- Tap Secure Login (text may vary according to administrator settings) to generate a one-time password.