let me announce that on 22-12-20220 we have released a hotfix of our ESET Endpoint Encryption Client application (versioned 188.8.131.52)
- Fixed: A problem where TPMs could not be initialized during encryption, on a fresh install of Windows 10 20H2 (not upgrade). Already encrypted systems were not affected.
- Fixed: A problem where TPMs could not be initialized during encryption, on Windows 10 deployed using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit or some other deployment tools.
- Fixed: A problem where some software encrypted workstations occasionally fail to start or resume from sleep, with a power_state_failure error.
- Fixed: Improved TPM initialization on boot.
- Fixed: Improved support for disk names.
- Fixed: Improved the error message should a communication error occur during an update check.
New EEE app is to be downloaded from our download website. Availability is global (excl. Japan).