Let me inform you that today, on November 18th, we released ESET Full Disk Encryption v220.127.116.11. This new version of EFDE Client is available in the latest version of ESMC and ECA repositories. EFDE 18.104.22.168 is a Hotfix Release and it contains many bugfixes.
Hotfix release is (or shortly will be in some cases) available globally (excl. Japan)
Full changelog for EFDE 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed: Installation through the AIO installer now installs in the correct language
- Fixed: A problem where TPMs could not be initialized during encryption, on a fresh install of Windows 10 20H2 (not upgrade), Already encrypted systems were not affected.
- Fixed: A problem where TPMs could not be initialized during encryption, on Windows 10 deployed using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit or some other deployment tools.
- Fixed: A problem where the service would intermittently crash on start-up
- Fixed: A problem where activation through a proxy server was not possible
- Fixed: A problem where when a large policy is assigned to EFDE, it will fail to start encryption
- Fixed: Automatically generated passwords will now appear in the ESMC help menu
- Fixed: Improved TPM initialization on boot
- Fixed: A problem where some software encrypted workstations occasionally fail to start or resume from sleep, with a power_state_falure error.