I am happy to inform you, we released the new version v7.3.15000.0 of our ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint product.
- Added: Internal technology improvements
- Added: Compatibility with future Windows Server operating systems
- Added: eShell option to pause computer and hyper-v scan for user defined period
- Fixed: Various eShell fixes and improvements
- Fixed: When the main product view shows "functional" and under Setup/Computer RTP shows "non-functional" (under specific conditions)
- Fixed: Various localization and functional bugs
- Fixed: On-demand DB scan - sites using Host Header are not displayed correctly
- Fixed: On-demand DB scan – scan may fail when a FileNotFound error is returned for a file
- Fixed: On-demand DB scan – Only main sites are displayed in scan dialog when "Direct SQL database access" is enabled
Updated supported OS:
- Removed support: Windows Server 2008 due to missing new OS features
- None relevant.
Build version: 7.3.15000.0