On Windows 10 you are being prompted for the Windows 8 DVD to continue installation as pictured below.
This is a problem which will be resolved in a future version of the installer.
The workaround to continue with installation is to install the .NET component manually as detailed below:
- Click Cancel to the prompt for the Windows 8 DVD.
- Click Exit to exit the Preinstall, click Yes to confirm you wish to exit.
- Ensure the machine is connected to the Internet.
- Right click on the Windows start icon.
- Click Control Panel from the popup menu.
- Click the Programs link in the Control Panel.
- Click the Turn Windows features on or off link.
- Set the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) checkbox then click the OK button.
- Click Download files from Windows Update.
- Wait for the install process to complete.
- You should now be able to relaunch the preinstall and complete the installation process.