Required user permissions
This article assumes that you have the appropriate access rights and permissions to perform the tasks below.
If you use the default Administrator user or are unable to perform the tasks below (the option is unavailable), create a second administrator user with all access rights.
- ESET PROTECT users: Create a second administrator user in ESET PROTECT
- ESET Security Management Center (ESMC) users: Create a second administrator user in ESET Security Management Center 7.x
- Deploy ESET endpoint products to Windows ARM64 systems clients remotely using the software install task
ESET endpoint products for ARM are in the public beta stage
ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Management Agent natively running on Windows ARM64 systems are available for public beta testing.
Other deployment options
Open the ESET PROTECT Web Console in your web browser and log in.
Click Tasks → Client tasks → Operating system → Software Install → New and click Client Task.
3. In the Basic section, type a Name and an optional Description. The Task drop-down menu will automatically be set to Software Install.
4. Click Settings. Select Install by direct package URL and into the corresponding field, type or copy/paste the package URL:
https://download.eset.com/com/eset/apps/business/eea/windows/latest/eea_arm64.msi. Select the check box next to I accept the terms of the application End User License Agreement. Select the check box below Automatically reboot when needed.
5. Click Select below ESET license.
6. Select the appropriate product license from the list of available licenses and click OK.
7. Click Summary → Finish.
8. When prompted, click Create Trigger.
9. Type a name for the trigger into the Trigger Description field.
10. Click Target and click Add targets.
11. Select the check boxes next to the computers or groups that you want to send this task to and click OK.
12. Click Trigger, select a Trigger type, and click Finish.
13. Send an activation task to the computers on which you installed ESET endpoint products so that they can begin receiving regular updates.
14. If you are performing a new installation of ESET PROTECT, proceed to post-installation tasks.