Let me inform you, that we have declared Internal Technical Readiness for a new version of ESET PROTECT Cloud and are planning to deploy it into the production during 11.2.2021 - 25.2.2021.
- The release process, as usual consists of several individual (internal) tasks/activities which will be executed during 11.2.2021 - 25.2.2021
- Mind the fact, that due to thousands of ESET PROTECT Cloud instances, the upgrade will happen in phases (gradual roll-out to individual instances) from 11.2.2021 - 25.2.2021 to secure smooth operation of the whole cloud service.
- Individual customers will be impacted in minimal way. From their point of view, updates will require minimal downtime. Individual customer instance would be inaccessible up to 15 minutes. Upgrades will happen out of business hours.
- New customers will not be affected, as newly generated instance would be on the latest version from the very first moment.
- The security of the network will be not affected.
- ADDED: Ability to look up specific computer based on the last logged user parameter
- ADDED: Support for policy-based migration from on-premise console to cloud console
- FIXED: Issue with opening/reading PDF reports sent by email (base64-encoded)
- FIXED: Non-root user with write permission rights for ESET PROTECT Cloud in ESET Business Account cannot import or create dynamic group templates
- FIXED: Device filters on Dashboards display different values than in tables
- FIXED: In some cases, Detail in the "Audit Log" overlapping other lines
- FIXED: Product deactivation fails with timeout (in certain cases) if started by "Delete not connected computers" server task
- FIXED: User cannot delete objects in some cases even with correct access rights
- FIXED: Name of the file is garbled when Japanese characters are used
- FIXED: Various other bug fixes and minor improvements
Product/Service: ESET PROTECT Cloud
Build Information / Service version: Service version: 2.1.0
Planned release window: 11.2.2021 - 25.2.2021