I want to inform you that today ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security for macOS 6.11.202 - hotfix 1 was released.
The new version brings fixes for reported issues by customers related to Time Machine and updated ESET certificate of application required to install product on new computers.
- Release date: 14 February 2022
- Product: ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security for macOS - 184.108.40.206
- Type: Hotfix release
- Availability: Global excl. Japan
Important information: Products with old certificate which will be un-installable on new computers from 4 March 2022, will be removed from the repository for installation on 3 March 2022. List of versions which are currently available on repository and will be removed:
- Updated: End user license agreement (EULA)
- Updated: ESET app certificate required to install product on new computers after 4th of March 2022
- Fixed: "New volume detected" notification is triggered by when Time Machine is connected
- Fixed: Crashing of Device Control service
Builds are available on the official web or repository.