Let me inform you about the release of the new version of ECOS portal (v140.6), which is scheduled for deployment during tomorrow Wednesday, Feb. 9. 2022.
A short period of unavailability of the portal is expected during the deployment process.
- Added the Whitelabeling feature with own custom logo into PDF reports.
- Added information about ESET Dynamic Threat Defense scans in PDF reports.
- Added more options to time period selector on the report creation screen.
- Added the option to change language of admin notifications.
- Added option to filter messages by Message ID on Detections, Quarantine and Logs screens.
- Added the reason to Scan results in case anti-spam has been skipped or disabled.
- Unified time format and added time zone used in Quarantine mail reports.
- Fixed an internal bug moving false positives back to Junk.
- Other minor fixes and internal improvements.