this is to inform you that we have successfully published the hotfix of both ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security 8.1 and the installation binaries are henceforth available online on our global website and in the software repository of ESET PROTECT.
- FIXED: Incorrect application status of "AMSI integration failed" shown upon changing setting "Enable advanced scanning of browser scripts".
- FIXED: CVE-2022-27167
- IMPROVED: Upgrade and uninstallation problems caused by external registry entries corruption.
- FIXED: Some interactive alerts from Firewall not displayed.
- FIXED: Events not saved to Windows Event log.
- FIXED: RTFS non-functional not reported to ESET PROTECT console in case Restart required status present.
- FIXED: Disable checking upon inbox content change setting of Mail client integration functionality.
- FIXED: ESET RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) status reporting of disabled features.
- FIXED: Advanced setup freeze after change of Updater settings.
- HIPS component is reporting wrong status after enabling before restart.
- On Windows 10, build version 1903 and 1909, the integration with AMSI can stop working and PowerShell scripts execution cannot be monitored on-the-fly.
Build version: 8.1.2050.0, 8.1.2050.1
Languages: All languages (ARE, BGR, CHS, CHT, CSY, DAN, DEU, ELL, ENU, ESL, ESN, ETI, FIN, FRA FRC, HEB, HRV, HUN, IND, ITA, JPN, KKZ, KOR, LTH, NLD, NOR, PLK, PTB, ROM, RUS, SKY, SLV, SRL, SVE, THA, TRK, UKR, VIT)
Project stage: Hotfix