ESET Endpoint Encryption v220.127.116.11 is a Hotfix Release and is available globally in all existing EEE languages. This replaces version 18.104.22.168.
- Fix: A problem if an OPAL encrypted system crashes for any reason, the software would report it is no longer encrypted on next reboot.
- Fix: A problem with HP EliteBook failing to boot with "Unable to locate operating system boot file" error.
- Fix: Endpoint Encryption deployment icon disappearing from the Windows 11 system tray.
- Fix: A problem where the pre-boot authentication screen would freeze when a 2nd monitor is connected or disconnected.
- Fix: A problem where RME encryption fails with an SD card when connected to a SCSI bus.
- Fix: Various localisation fitment issues.
- Improvement: A failed activation no longer closes the activation window.
- Fix: Security vulnerability CVE-2022-2402 [CVSS 6.5] - reported externally.
- Fix: Workaround for a bug in some Lenovo UEFI implementations, that incorrectly report parameters of NVMe drives. This prevented affected systems from booting, when encrypted using TPM with NVMe drives.