Let me inform you that today we have released the new version of ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server version 8.0.10014.0 and the installation binaries are available online on our global website and in the repository of ESET Protect / ESET Protect Cloud.
- FIXED: Mailbox database scan cannot be cancelled by the user.
- FIXED: SSP: SPF validation doesn't work.
- FIXED: Mail quarantine: Items quarantined by previous versions are not visible after upgrade to v8.
- FIXED: eShell: Unable to set a password for on-demand database scan.
- FIXED: Mail quarantine: The only limited number of cluster nodes can be displayed in GUI.
- ADDED: Rules: Update/add tooltips.
Build version: 8.0.10014.0
Type of Release: Patch Release / Hotfix