Let me inform you that today we have released the new version of ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange version 8.0 and the installation binaries are available online on our global website and in the repository of ESET Protect.
- NEW: Log: better visibility for NOT_SCANNED emails in Mailserver protection log/details.
- NEW: MicroPCU technology with central EULA updates handling.
- NEW: Sender spoofing: add Message From: to Mail server protection log.
- NEW: Sender spoofing: add separate 'SPF results' condition for the message 'From'.
- NEW: Sender spoofing: add rule condition for comparing SMTP sender with "From" sender.
- NEW: Sender spoofing: add the option to reject messages coming from outside with the recipient's own domain
- NEW: Rules: Add%ReplyToAddress% placeholder to string condition
- NEW: Log: Anti-phishing detection should have higher priority over antispam detection
- NEW: Audit Logs: editing rules transport layer, rules before and after restore, creating rules transport layer, creating rules for database protection.
- IMPROVED: Fixed slow restart and shut down of the product during the upgrade or the repair.
Build version: 8.0.10011.0
Type of Release: Major Release