let me inform you, we are planning to deploy a new version of ESET PROTECT Cloud into production during 19.8.2021 - 2.9.2021.
- Mind the fact, that due to thousands of ESET PROTECT Cloud instances, the upgrade will happen in phases (gradual roll-out to individual instances) from 19.8.2021 - 2.9.2021 to secure smooth operation of the whole cloud service.
- Individual customers will be impacted in a minimal way. Individual customer's instance would be inaccessible up to 15 minutes. Upgrades will happen out of business hours.
- New customers will not be affected, as a newly generated instance would be on the latest version from the very first moment.
- The security of the network will be not affected.
- ADDED: Ability to manage up to 25,000 devices (according to purchased license)
- ADDED: New ESET Dynamic Threat Defense dashboard
- ADDED: Preview feature - Easy trial, deploy and purchase of ESET Dynamic Threat Defense
- ADDED: Ability to create a new trigger in client task details
- ADDED: Indicator of last connection status of managed computer (connected in last replication interval)
- ADDED: Computer preview - by clicking on computer name will be displayed side panel with the most important computer details
- ADDED: Detections preview - by clicking on detection type will be displayed side panel with the most important detection details
- CHANGED: Existing ESET Dynamic Threat Defense dashboard name (new name: Cloud-based protection)
- CHANGED: Triggers for server tasks and client tasks with frequencies lower than 15 minutes will not be allowed
- CHANGED: More granular communication of managed applications versions
- CHANGED: Automatic application of retention policy after the grace period
- CHANGED: After de-enrollment, ABM devices no longer offer the re-enroll task option
- IMPROVED: A user or a computer can only be assigned to 200 users or computers in one operation
- FIXED: Actions in the context menu for devices were disabled incorrectly (Enable ESET Dynamic Threat Defense, Network Isolation)
- FIXED: Licenses without an expiration date (for example, subscription licenses) were counted as expired in the Status Overview
- FIXED: Automatic update of company name in the console when changed in ESET Business Account or ESET MSP Administrator
- FIXED: Discrepancy in "Total number of devices" on the Dashboard compared to the total count of devices shown in the Computers tab
- FIXED: FaceID screen is skipped during ABM enrollment when selected
- FIXED: "Title" in the properties of the exported PDF report