I would like to inform you that today ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server 8.0 hotfix was released.
This new version contains a fix for identified vulnerability with a given score together with incorrectly displayed AMSI alert, memory leak and issue with duplicated users. Therefore, it is recommended to update the product to this latest version.
- Release date: 27 April 2022
- Product: ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Type: Hotfix
- Availability: Global excl. Japan
- Fixed: Vulnerability CVE-2022-27167
- Fixed: Incorrectly displayed AMSI alert when changing the advanced scanning of browser scripts
- Fixed: Memory leak (non paged-pool) during volume scanning
- Fixed: Duplicated users are not removed from the user count