I would like to inform you that ESET Server Security for Linux 8.1 hotfix 2 was released.
The new version brings mainly fixes for reported customer issues and support of new Debian distribution.
- Release date: 16 November 2021
- Product: ESET Server Security for Linux - 8.1.813.0
- Type: Hotfix
- Availability: Global excl. Japan
- New: Support of Debian 11
- New: Full-screen mode for dashboard graphs
- Fixed: User is able to change configuration after password has changed without logging out
- Fixed: Unable to restore an infected file from the quarantine when samba is mounted with GVfs
- Fixed: Required en_US.UTF-8 locale is validated before product installation
- Fixed: Large network traffic when auto-update is performed
- Fixed: Real-time protection inode leakage
- Other bug fixes and minor optimizations