I would like to inform you that today ESET Server Security for Linux 9.0 hotfix was released.
The new version brings mainly fixes for reported customer issues and small improvement for defining retention of samples submitted by ESET LiveGuard. Please find more details in the changelog below.
- Release date: 14 July 2022
- Product: ESET Server Security for Linux - 9.0.461.0
- Type: Hotfix
- Availability: Global excl. Japan
- FIXED: Performance issues related to real-time protection kernel module
- FIXED: Kernel panic after module updates
- FIXED: Product crashes during on-access scanning
- FIXED: ESET product detected as malicious by other security vendors installed on the same machine
- FIXED: Memory leak on multiuser system with active real-time protection
- FIXED: Real-time protection not functional after a product restart
- FIXED: Scan daemon crashes due to missing modules
- IMPROVED: Ability to define retention of samples submitted by ESET LiveGuard