I would like to inform you about a release of ESET Server Security for Microsoft Windows Server 9.0 hotfix through auto-update (uPCU).
A release through auto-update channel is a natural follow-up of update process introduced in version 9.0. However, major version 9.0 (build 9.0.12012.0) was not released through auto-update channel, due to issues related to updating found during a safety period after the standard global release (web & repository). Therefore, this hotfix version (build 9.0.12013.0) is the first release of auto-update channel for version 9.0.
Please find more information about release details and changelog below.
- Release date: 18 July 2022
- Product: ESET Server Security for Microsoft Windows Server - 9.0.12013.0
- Type: Major release
- Availability: Global excl. Japan
- FIXED: Issues with upgrading to the latest product version
- FIXED: Issues to uninstall a product version
- FIXED: Machine deadlock after a reboot
- Issues with catalog signing by ESET certificate on Windows 2012 R2 - the issue is tracked and will be included in the next hotfix release.