- ESET is automatically upgrading single-product licenses to bundle licenses
- Upgrade license information
ESET will automatically upgrade current business single-product licenses to a bundle solution license. Customers will receive an emailed notification before being upgraded. Maximum protection for our customers is our top priority. The license upgrade will not impact product functionality. Customers can continue uninterrupted use of currently deployed ESET products. For more information on this upgrade, view the FAQ section.
Current single-product license
New bundled solution
|ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Linux|
ESET PROTECT Essential On-Prem (ESET Endpoint Protection Standard)
|ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Mac OS X|
|ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows|
|ESET Endpoint Security for Android|
|ESET Virtualization Security (per VM)|
|ESET Endpoint Security for Mac OS X|
ESET PROTECT Entry On-Prem (ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced)
|ESET Endpoint Security for Windows|
|ESET Mail Security for IBM Lotus Domino|
ESET Mail Security
|ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server|
|ESET Server Security for Linux (ESET File Security for Linux)|
ESET Server Security (ESET File Security)
|ESET Server Security for Microsoft Windows Server (ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server)|
- Is there an extra cost for this upgrade?
No, there are no additional costs to the upgrade of single-product licenses.
- Will this upgrade have an impact on my renewal price?
Current ESET prices are already aligned so that there is no difference between single-product and bundled solutions licenses. No additional costs are expected on the customer side.
- Do I get the management console for free?
ESET PROTECT console is included in the ESET PROTECT Essential On-Prem or ESET PROTECT Entry On-Prem bundled solution. Customers that will be migrated to one of these two solutions will be able to deploy the on-premises security management console for free.
- What are the benefits of the upgrade?
Depending on the upgraded solution, customers can extend company protection with;
- Single-pane-of-glass management of your security with ESET PROTECT console
- Extend the protection of your file servers with ESET Server Security
- Secure various platforms and operating systems depending on your flexible needs
- I do not need a file server, why do I need an upgrade?
The upgrade is free. If your company situation changes, you will have the ability to use the license for any of the included products in the bundle.
- Will this upgrade impact MSP licenses?
No, MSP licenses will not be upgraded.
- Will this upgrade impact license expiration?
No, the expiration of licenses will remain unchanged.
- Will this upgrade impact ESET support for the product we currently use?
No, ESET support for your current product in its current status will remain unchanged. To see if an ESET product is approaching its End of Life, review the ESET End of Life policy.
- How do I manage my license?
Cloud-based solutions will use the ESET Business Account portal to administer licenses or activate trials for the latest cloud-based solutions. On-premises solutions will use the single-pane-of-glass management of security with the ESET PROTECT console to view company security, including an overview of your licenses.
- Where can I find more details on ESET PROTECT Essential On-Prem bundled solution?
Contact your local reseller for more details about this solution.
- Where can I find more details on ESET PROTECT Entry On-Prem bundled solution?
For information on ESET PROTECT Entry On-Prem, see our Solutions page. The On-Prem version of the license only includes deployment of the ESET PROTECT console. For the cloud console, customers must purchase a cloud-based ESET Solution. View ESET's full portfolio.
- Can I use the ESET PROTECT Cloud management console within the ESET PROTECT Essential On-Prem or ESET PROTECT Entry On-Prem?
No, only the on-premises version of the ESET PROTECT console can be deployed within the On-Prem bundled solutions. To use the ESET PROTECT Cloud console, you will need to purchase a cloud-based ESET PROTECT Essential or ESET PROTECT Entry bundled solution with dedicated pricing available via your local reseller.