To add your internet proxy settings to the Enterprise Server, please perform the following steps;
- Log in to the DESlock+ Enterprise Server
- Click on Control Panel in the top right hand corner of the Enterprise Server (circled below)
- Click 'Settings' from the left hand menu
- Put a tick in the box next to 'Connect to the internet using a proxy server'
- Add your internet Proxy settings into the relevant boxes
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen and click 'Main View' which is in the same location as 'Control Panel'.
- You will may need to apply internet proxy settings to the client machines. If your workstations are already configured to use a proxy for Internet Explorer then the default setup in the Enterprise Server can be left.
- If you need to change internet proxy settings specifically for DESlock+ clients, this can be done through workstation policy.
- Under the 'Internet Settings' heading click 'Use system proxy settings' and change the value from 'yes' to 'no'
- Input your internet proxy settings into the relevant places and click 'OK' to close the workstation policy window
If your ES version if 2.4.5 or earlier:
You will now need to click the 'Download Settings File' and then push out the .MSI to all users that do not currently have DESlock+ installed in their machine. If they do have DESlock+ installed on their machine, only a newer version of the client can be over written using the .MSI. If you need to update a current version, you will need to download a reg file and run this on the client machine for the proxy server settings to be applied to the client machine. The .reg file will need to be run as administrator so that the client machines will be updated.
If your ES version is 2.5.0 or later:
Click the 'Workstations' tab and click the 'Update Policy' button. This will send the new Workstation Policy Setting to the workstations. From the Workstations you will need to perform an Enterprise sync for the update to be applied.