Let me inform you that we have a new version of ESET PROTECT Cloud and are planning to deploy it into the production during 28.4.2022 - 12.5.2022.
- The release process, as usual consists of several individual (internal) tasks/activities, which will be executed during 28.4.2022 (starting 9:00 CET) - 12.5.2022
- Mind the fact that due to thousands of ESET PROTECT Cloud instances, the upgrade will happen in phases (gradual roll-out to individual instances) from 28.4.2022 - 12.5.2022 to secure smooth operation of the whole cloud service.
- Individual customers will be impacted in a minimal way. From their point of view, updates will require minimal downtime. Individual customer's instance would be inaccessible up to 15 minutes. Upgrades will happen out of business hours.
New customers will not be affected, as a newly generated instance would be on the latest version from the very first moment.
The security of the network will not be affected.
- ADDED: Manage up to 50,000 devices (according to purchased license)
- ADDED: Support for ESET Inspect Cloud (EDR solution)
- ADDED: Easy trial, deployment and purchase of ESET Full Disk Encryption (EFDE)
- ADDED: Preview feature - Advanced Filters in the Computers section
- ADDED: New buttons under the table in the Computers section and Detection section
- ADDED: Right-click tables to open the context menu
- ADDED: Enrollment link expiration and device certificate renewal information to the enrollment email
- ADDED: Built-in policies for V7 product for macOS and HTTP proxy
- ADDED: Ability to turn on the "Remote Host" column in the Computers section
- ADDED: Console users can configure (in Settings) the behavior of newly enrolled devices deduplication in the console
- ADDED: Console users receive an email notification that contains a link that redirects the user into the Computer details section in the console
- IMPROVED: Console users receive a notification about multiple detections occurring on managed computers aggregated in one email message
- IMPROVED: Remove button was moved behind the gear icon in the ESET Solutions section
- IMPROVED: Console users can click the chart in the ESET Solutions section and will be redirected to the Computers section
- IMPROVED: The latest versions of each product are prioritized in the product selection section of the software installation task
- IMPROVED: UI elements in tables
- CHANGED: ESET Dynamic Threat Defense to ESET LiveGuard in management consoles
- CHANGED: Remove tags icon in the Tags panel
- FIXED: Trigger for scheduled Reports cannot be edited
- FIXED: Exclusions table shows the "Occurred" column, but it is labeled as "Created on"
- FIXED: "Export table as" now exports all data, not just data on the page
- FIXED: Trigger via CRON shows different time after opening details of a specific trigger
- REMOVED: "Auto-loading" option in the Clients and Detections screen paging menu.
- Various other minor bug fixes, security and performance improvements
Product/Service: ESET PROTECT Cloud
Planned release window: 28.4.2022 - 12.5.2022