- You want to create a second Administrator in ESET PROTECT Cloud
To create a second Administrator in ESET PROTECT Cloud, you need to select Custom Access rights for ESET PROTECT Cloud when creating or editing the user in ESET Business Account.
1. Log in to ESET Business Account.
2. Create a new ESET PROTECT Cloud user that needs Administrative access.
Alternatively, you can edit the existing user. Click User management, hover the mouse cursor next to the name of an existing user and click the menu (three vertical dots) icon → Edit.
3. In the Access Rights section:
- In the Company access section, select Write.
- In the ESET PROTECT Cloud access section, select Custom.
- In the ESET Cloud Office Security access section, select Write.
4. Click Create to create a new user profile.
5. Open ESET PROTECT Cloud Web Console in your web browser and log in.
6. Click More → Users.
7. Click Add New.
8. Click Select next to the Account identifier field. In the Please select item window, select the check box next to the user that was created in ESET Business Account and click OK. Click Continue.
9. In the Permission Sets section, select the check box next to Administrator permission set in the Unassigned (Available) Permission Sets section. Review the Selected Permission Set details and click Finish.
The new user will now be able to access the Admin Settings in ESET PROTECT Cloud.