After contacting ESET support, you might be asked to recreate your problem and provide us with Wireshark log file. To do this, you will need Wireshark software.
When is Wireshark log file needed?
Wireshark log file is typically required to diagnose network related issues (for example Update, Activation issues, etc.).
- Download Wireshark utility: https://www.wireshark.org/#download
- When your download is complete, execute the installation file and install the Wireshark (you can use default settings)
- Run Wireshark utility
- Double-click on the network adapter that you are using, it will automatically start capturing network traffic
- Reproduce the problematic issue
- After issue is reproduced, stop capturing communication by clicking on the red button
- Click on File → Save As... and save the log file in native *.pcapng format
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.