Release Announcement: ESET Log Collector for Windows v126.96.36.199
Let me inform you about the successful Service Release of ESET Log Collector for Windows v188.8.131.52 into production. Changelog: Added: Possibility to close Log Collector during a collecting process Added: Default smaller quarantined files' collection Added: Information message after end...
Release announcement: ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security for Mac 6.10.300.1 - macOS Big Sur compatibility
Let me please inform you that we're releasing ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security 6.10.300.1 We're working also on macOS 11 compatible ESET Cloud Administrator Live Installer and we expect to be available within 2 days (14-15 October 2020). I'd like to mention again some points,...
ESET support of macOS Big Sur (11)
We will continue to update this article with the latest information about macOS Big Sur (11) support in ESET products. macOS Big Sur (11) (formerly known as macOS 10.16) is now available in the beta version only. ESET does not currently provide support...
Apple is deprecating an older API used by ESMC MDM, upgrade now to keep your iOS devices manageable
News The Apple Push Notification service (APNs) will no longer support the legacy binary protocol as of November 2020. What to expect The ESET Security Management Center (ESMC) Mobile Device Management (MDM) component uses the APNs communication protocol for the management...
Release announcement: ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security 7.3.2041
This is to inform you that we have successfully published the hotfix release of both ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security 7.3 and the installation binaries are henceforth available online on our global website and in the software repository of...
[CA7633] False positives in ESET Enterprise Inspector fixed
ESET Customer Advisory 2020-0014 October 1, 2020 Severity: MinorSummary ESET recently discovered an increasing number of false positive alarms in ESET Enterprise Inspector. Upon investigation, a fixed module was prepared and will be released soon.Details It has come to ESET’s...
Release Announcement: ESET Secure Authentication 184.108.40.206
We would like to confirm a successful release of ESET Secure Authentication 220.127.116.11. Changelog:ADDED: ASP.NET Membership Database users support in SharePointIMPROVED: Elasticsearch connectivityIMPROVED: RADIUS support for custom attributes containing multiple values e.g. memberOfIMPROVED: MacOS authentication using PAM and...
Release announcement: ESET Endpoint Encryption Server 18.104.22.168 (Hotfix release)
We released a hotfix release of ESET Endpoint Encryption Server versioned 22.214.171.124. This release fixes the issue preventing upgrade of existing installations using http port other than the default (80).
Ensure full protection by a free upgrade of your ESET security
End of Life (EOL) issues requiring your immediate attention.
Release announcement: ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint v7.2.15002.0
I am happy to inform you, we released the new version v7.2.15002.0 of our ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint product. All the installation binaries will be available on our website as well as in ESMC/ERA repository. Change-log:FIXED: On-demand...
- ESET Management Agent 7.x deployment troubleshooting
- Disable Apache HTTP Proxy when the modules update fails in ESET Security Management Center (7.x)
- Configure an ESET endpoint product to function as a Mirror server (7.x)
- Create a new certificate for new workstations to automatically join a Dynamic Group in ESET Security Management Center (7.x)
- Create a dynamic group template for managed computers without an ESET security product (7.x)
- What is an update Mirror and what is its functionality?
- How can customers download ESET security product trials from my website?
- How do I exclude certain files or folders from Real-time scanning in ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac OS X?
- Uninstall ESET endpoint or server products (6.x)
- "Review Device Control rules created after upgrading your OS X products" error on ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security for macOS (6.x)
- What do I do if I receive MS Access driver connection failed or ODBC driver not present message during RA server installation?
- How do I upgrade ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server from version 4.2 to version 4.3?
- The license file is not correctly recognized by ESET Mail Security
- Upgrade from ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server 4.5 to version 6
- Database scan using ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server (6.x)
- Hoe beheer je encryptie bij al je klanten vanuit één centrale console? Leer hier hoe!
- Endpoints beheren door je klanten zonder fysieke server? ESET Cloud Administrator.
- Hoe voorkom ik een datalek; met Safetica van ESET?
- ESET Endpoint Encryption en Secure Authentication
- ESET Anti-Ransomware Setup: wat zijn de optimale instellingen van onze Software?
- What is the ESET Authentication Server and how do I install and configure it?
- How do I configure my Citrix® NetScaler device for use with ESET Secure Authentication?
- How do I configure my F5® FirePass SSL VPN device for use with ESET Secure Authentication?
- How to use Android VPN client to connect to an RRAS VPN server secured by Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) of ESET Secure Authentication (ESA)?
- Remote Desktop protection secured with ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) says ‘Incorrect password or username’
- How do I install ESET File Security for Microsoft Azure?
- Migrate the ESET Open Virtual Appliance (OVA) from an earlier version of 6.x to the latest
- Deploy the ERA Agent and ESET endpoint product to client workstations at the same time (6.4)
- Allow external (remote) clients to check into a central ESET Remote Administrator Server (6.x)
- What is the ESET Managed Service Provider (MSP) program?
- [KB2904] Transfer Business Edition configuration settings and upgrade to ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server (4.5)
- How do I upgrade my network to version 5.x of ESET server and endpoint products?
- Google is deprecating GCM communication protocol used by MDM
- Prepare for future Windows 10 updates with ESET
- Running ESET business products from 2019 or older on any Windows operating system (6.6, 7.0, 7.1; Cross Certification)