Release announcement: ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security for Mac 6.10.300.1 - macOS Big Sur compatibility
Let me please inform you that we're releasing ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security 6.10.300.1 We're working also on macOS 11 compatible ESET Cloud Administrator Live Installer and we expect to be available within 2 days (14-15 October 2020). I'd like to mention again some points,...
ESET support of macOS Big Sur (11)
We will continue to update this article with the latest information about macOS Big Sur (11) support in ESET products. macOS Big Sur (11) (formerly known as macOS 10.16) is now available in the beta version only. ESET does not currently provide support...
Apple is deprecating an older API used by ESMC MDM, upgrade now to keep your iOS devices manageable
News The Apple Push Notification service (APNs) will no longer support the legacy binary protocol as of November 2020. What to expect The ESET Security Management Center (ESMC) Mobile Device Management (MDM) component uses the APNs communication protocol for the management...
Release announcement: ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security 7.3.2041
This is to inform you that we have successfully published the hotfix release of both ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security 7.3 and the installation binaries are henceforth available online on our global website and in the software repository of...
[CA7633] False positives in ESET Enterprise Inspector fixed
ESET Customer Advisory 2020-0014 October 1, 2020 Severity: MinorSummary ESET recently discovered an increasing number of false positive alarms in ESET Enterprise Inspector. Upon investigation, a fixed module was prepared and will be released soon.Details It has come to ESET’s...
Release Announcement: ESET Secure Authentication 184.108.40.206
We would like to confirm a successful release of ESET Secure Authentication 220.127.116.11. Changelog:ADDED: ASP.NET Membership Database users support in SharePointIMPROVED: Elasticsearch connectivityIMPROVED: RADIUS support for custom attributes containing multiple values e.g. memberOfIMPROVED: MacOS authentication using PAM and...
Release announcement: ESET Endpoint Encryption Server 18.104.22.168 (Hotfix release)
We released a hotfix release of ESET Endpoint Encryption Server versioned 22.214.171.124. This release fixes the issue preventing upgrade of existing installations using http port other than the default (80).
Ensure full protection by a free upgrade of your ESET security
End of Life (EOL) issues requiring your immediate attention.
Release announcement: ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint v7.2.15002.0
I am happy to inform you, we released the new version v7.2.15002.0 of our ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint product. All the installation binaries will be available on our website as well as in ESMC/ERA repository. Change-log:FIXED: On-demand...
Release announcement: ESET File Security 7.2.12004 for Microsoft Windows Server
This is to inform you that we have successfully published the service release of ESET File Security 7.2 for Microsoft Windows Server and the installation binaries are henceforth available online on our global website and in the software repository of ESET...
- Client computer migration in ESET Security Management Center 7.x
- ESET Security Management Center installation error "An error occur during the installation: Code: -2067922934(0x84be000a)"
- Create a Trigger and add Target computers or groups to execute a Client Task (ESMC 7.0)
- Create a User Synchronization task in ESET Security Management Center (7.x)
- Exclude PUAs by their hash value in ESET Security Management Center
- What can I do to minimize the risk of an infection on the network?
- Error downloading update file in ESET Smart Security Business Edition (4.x)
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac OS X FAQ
- How do I create and edit Web control rules in ESET business products? (6.x)
- Disable OS X update notifications in ESET Endpoint Security and ESET Endpoint Antivirus (6.x)
- Do you receive errors when accessing the Web interface of ESET File/Mail/Gateway Security?
- Microsoft Event ID 9874 for Exchange 2007 SP1
- Upgrade ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security Business Edition to ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server version 4.5
- Sending and receiving email is slow on my Microsoft Exchange Server with ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server installed
- How do I migrate Antispam settings from an earlier version of ESET Mail Security for Linux? (4.5)
- Renaming a licensed user causes issues managing the licence
- Backing up the Enterprise Server, or migrating an Enterprise Server to a new host
- Moving a managed DESlock+ workstation to a new owner
- How to encrypt a hard drive using a managed version of DESlock+?
- Hoe beheer je encryptie bij al je klanten vanuit één centrale console? Leer hier hoe!
- Endpoints beheren door je klanten zonder fysieke server? ESET Cloud Administrator.
- Hoe voorkom ik een datalek; met Safetica van ESET?
- ESET Endpoint Encryption en Secure Authentication
- ESET Anti-Ransomware Setup: wat zijn de optimale instellingen van onze Software?
- How do I upgrade ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) to the latest version?
- How do I configure my Cisco® ASA SSL VPN device for use with ESET Secure Authentication?
- How do I configure my Citrix® Access Gateway device for use with ESET Secure Authentication?
- Troubleshooting connections to ESA Radius server
- How to allow Remote Desktop connection only if it is secured by Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I install ESET File Security for Microsoft Azure?
- How do I back up the ESET Remote Administrator database? (6.x)
- Getting started with ESET Remote Administrator (ERA) - Azure
- Can I use ESET Remote Administrator in the Cloud?
- Deploy the ERA Agent and ESET endpoint product to client workstations at the same time (6.4)
- [KB2904] Transfer Business Edition configuration settings and upgrade to ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server (4.5)
- How do I find my public license id
- ESET End of Life policy (Business products)
- Check for the latest version of your ESET business products
- Google is deprecating GCM communication protocol used by MDM